thai-language.comInternet resource
for the Thai language
Lookup:
» more options here
Browse

F.A.Q. Check out the list of frequently asked questions for a quick answer to your inquiry

e-mail the author
guestbook
site settings
site news
bulk lookup
Bangkok
Thanks for your

recent donations!

Narisa N. $+++!
John A. $+++!
Paul S. $100!
Mike A. $100!
Eric B. $100!
John Karl L. $100!
Don S. $100!
John S. $100!
Peter B. $100!
Ingo B $50
Peter d C $50
Hans G $50
Alan M. $50
Rod S. $50
Wolfgang W. $50
Bill O. $70
Ravinder S. $20
Chris S. $15
Jose D-C $20
Steven P. $20
Daniel W. $75
Rudolf M. $30
David R. $50
Judith W. $50
Roger C. $50
Steve D. $50
Sean F. $50
Paul G. B. $50
xsinventory $20
Nigel A. $15
Michael B. $20
Otto S. $20
Damien G. $12
Simon G. $5
Lindsay D. $25
David S. $25
Laurent L. $40
Peter van G. $10
Graham S. $10
Peter N. $30
James A. $10
Dmitry I. $10
Edward R. $50
Roderick S. $30
Mason S. $5
Henning E. $20
John F. $20
Daniel F. $10
Armand H. $20
Daniel S. $20
James McD. $20
Shane McC. $10
Roberto P. $50
Derrell P. $20
Trevor O. $30
Patrick H. $25
Rick @SS $15
Gene H. $10
Aye A. M. $33
S. Cummings $25
Will F. $20
Get e-mail

Sign-up to join our mail­ing list. You'll receive e­mail notification when this site is updated. Your privacy is guaran­teed; this list is not sold, shared, or used for any other purpose. Click here for more infor­mation.

To unsubscribe, click here.

New to the Forum

Tell us about yourself, your interest in the Thai language, or just say 'Hello!'

Moderator: acloudmovingby

New to the Forum

Postby Mali2006 » Sun May 03, 2015 5:37 pm

Hey all! My name is Hope and I used to be an exchange student in Thailand through the Rotary Club about 8 years ago. I'm living in the states now.

While I was there I learned to speak, read and write in Thai. I got really good at it. I've been maintaining my skills while in the states through correspondence with my friends in Thailand and also engaging in the Thai community in my hometown.

I'm also a student of the German language and am currently working on a paper that is a comparison of Goethe's Faust with a Thai translation of it. This website has been so helpful to me! I've been using this website for years and I never realized I could sign up to be a part of it.

My Thai nickname is มะลิ and my Thai given name is อารยา.

I feel like a part of me became Thai when I was over there, so I'm excited to be a part of this online community. I hope to continue reading books in Thai and maybe one day get into some translation work.
Mali2006

Re: New to the Forum

Postby David and Bui » Sun May 03, 2015 7:12 pm

Welcome, Mali, to Thai-language.com. Congratulations in your learning Thai; many of us are envious of you. Please visit our forums here often. We also have lots of learning materials which can be found under the "Lessons", "Categories", and "Reference" tabs.
David in Houston
David and Bui

Return to Guestbook and Introductions