thai-language.comInternet resource
for the Thai language
Lookup:
» more options here
Browse

F.A.Q. Check out the list of frequently asked questions for a quick answer to your inquiry

e-mail the author
guestbook
site settings
site news
bulk lookup
Bangkok
Thanks for your

recent donations!

Narisa N. $+++!
John A. $+++!
Paul S. $100!
Mike A. $100!
Eric B. $100!
John Karl L. $100!
Don S. $100!
John S. $100!
Peter B. $100!
Ingo B $50
Peter d C $50
Hans G $50
Alan M. $50
Rod S. $50
Wolfgang W. $50
Bill O. $70
Ravinder S. $20
Chris S. $15
Jose D-C $20
Steven P. $20
Daniel W. $75
Rudolf M. $30
David R. $50
Judith W. $50
Roger C. $50
Steve D. $50
Sean F. $50
Paul G. B. $50
xsinventory $20
Nigel A. $15
Michael B. $20
Otto S. $20
Damien G. $12
Simon G. $5
Lindsay D. $25
David S. $25
Laurent L. $40
Peter van G. $10
Graham S. $10
Peter N. $30
James A. $10
Dmitry I. $10
Edward R. $50
Roderick S. $30
Mason S. $5
Henning E. $20
John F. $20
Daniel F. $10
Armand H. $20
Daniel S. $20
James McD. $20
Shane McC. $10
Roberto P. $50
Derrell P. $20
Trevor O. $30
Patrick H. $25
Rick @SS $15
Gene H. $10
Aye A. M. $33
S. Cummings $25
Will F. $20
Get e-mail

Sign-up to join our mail­ing list. You'll receive e­mail notification when this site is updated. Your privacy is guaran­teed; this list is not sold, shared, or used for any other purpose. Click here for more infor­mation.

To unsubscribe, click here.

Feedback and support requests welcome

Usage questions, bug reports, and feature requests for the thai-language.com iOS app.

Moderators: acloudmovingby, crishoj

iPad Version?

Postby ฿raceyourself » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:13 am

Hi, what an excellent app. I wanted to know if there is an iPad version in the mix?

By the way the adoption rate of iOS7 is over 80% for iPhone and iPad and this will only get higher. I think focusing on the future of iOS is a smart move.
But then again, I would hate to deny somebody education just because of their OS... It's a tough one.

Also everybody! The app has no reviews yet. You should go and leave it a 5 star review in the App Store so it can be found easily when searching the App Store for Thai language apps.
฿raceyourself

Re: Feedback and support requests welcome

Postby crishoj » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:21 pm

meowbundit wrote:iPad Retina version please... thanks!

Hi meowbundit,

How do you find the iPad/Retina support in the latest version?

Best,
Christian
crishoj

Postby riclagriclag » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:46 am

Issues with 1.76 r5006 on Iphone 5s ios 7.12

I had issues in the past (words overlapping and horizontal screen freeze when trying to right side it vertical. Now when I open the app it statrs with the logo then to the literal screen .My problem is when I start to enter my first letter in the dictionary search the app shuts down and returs to my Iphone home screen.I have no issues with other apps. I tried a restart and uninstall.I can only delete the icon .I entered the app store and it has a cloud and arrow for update choice . Any suggestions .I use this app every day since 12-14 I really enjoy it more then any other Thai Eng app Please help
Thank You
Ric
riclagriclag

Postby crishoj » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:04 pm

Dear Ric,
Thanks for the feedback.
Although I have not yet seen the problem myself, I have received other reports describing the same problem with the newly released version 1.7.6. I am investigation the issue at the moment, and hope to have a solution ready within a week or so.
Best,
Christian
crishoj

Postby riclagriclag » Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:19 am

Does anybody know if their is a app comparable to Thai-language Dictionary.I really loved this program.but my issues below haven't been addressed.
Thank You

Issues with 1.76 r5006 on Iphone 5s ios 7.12

I had issues in the past (words overlapping and horizontal screen freeze when trying to right side it vertical. Now when I open the app it statrs with the logo then to the literal screen .My problem is when I start to enter my first letter in the dictionary search the app shuts down and returns to my Iphone home screen.I have no issues with other apps. I tried a restart and uninstall.I can only delete the icon .I entered the app store and it has a cloud and arrow for update choice . Any suggestions .I use this app every day since 12-14 I really enjoy it more then any other Thai Eng app Please help
Thank You
Ric
riclagriclag

Postby crishoj » Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:07 am

Hi Ric,

Please see my response above.

If the issues you experience are not addressed by the upcoming version 1.7.7, please let me know.

Also, in the meantime, please consider upgrading your device to iOS 8 if you haven't done so already. Others have reported that this solved the crash issue.

Best regards,
Christian
crishoj

Postby AmericanCritic » Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:00 pm

Hello,

I would like to see the ability to re-arrange the bookmarked words and folders added in the iOS app.

Thank You,
AmericanCritic

Postby crishoj » Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:27 am

Hi,

At the moment, the words are arranged by date. I will consider adding the ability to rearrange the entries. It should be fairly simple to do.

Thanks,
Christian
crishoj

Previous

Return to iPhone/iPad app for thai-language.com: Support and feedback