thai-language.comInternet resource
for the Thai language
Lookup:
» more options here
Browse

F.A.Q. Check out the list of frequently asked questions for a quick answer to your inquiry

e-mail the author
guestbook
site settings
site news
bulk lookup
Bangkok
Thanks for your

recent donations!

Narisa N. $+++!
John A. $+++!
Paul S. $100!
Mike A. $100!
Eric B. $100!
John Karl L. $100!
Don S. $100!
John S. $100!
Peter B. $100!
Ingo B $50
Peter d C $50
Hans G $50
Alan M. $50
Rod S. $50
Wolfgang W. $50
Bill O. $70
Ravinder S. $20
Chris S. $15
Jose D-C $20
Steven P. $20
Daniel W. $75
Rudolf M. $30
David R. $50
Judith W. $50
Roger C. $50
Steve D. $50
Sean F. $50
Paul G. B. $50
xsinventory $20
Nigel A. $15
Michael B. $20
Otto S. $20
Damien G. $12
Simon G. $5
Lindsay D. $25
David S. $25
Laurent L. $40
Peter van G. $10
Graham S. $10
Peter N. $30
James A. $10
Dmitry I. $10
Edward R. $50
Roderick S. $30
Mason S. $5
Henning E. $20
John F. $20
Daniel F. $10
Armand H. $20
Daniel S. $20
James McD. $20
Shane McC. $10
Roberto P. $50
Derrell P. $20
Trevor O. $30
Patrick H. $25
Rick @SS $15
Gene H. $10
Aye A. M. $33
S. Cummings $25
Will F. $20
Get e-mail

Sign-up to join our mail­ing list. You'll receive e­mail notification when this site is updated. Your privacy is guaran­teed; this list is not sold, shared, or used for any other purpose. Click here for more infor­mation.

To unsubscribe, click here.

Triumphs Kingdom

Religion, customs, politics, film, music, television

Moderator: acloudmovingby

Triumphs Kingdom

Postby spot » Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:32 am

I love the music of that band. My CDs say that the songs were written by either Vacation or Theremin and sometimes produced by Zomkiat Ariyachaipanich.

I have heard music by "The vacation band" which doesn't sound like TK. Maybe it is the same people but they are entertaining a different style.

So, I saw Bo in a movie. What happened to her? What happened to Joyce? More importantly? Who are the people that made the music? Mr. Sister had similar music attributed to Vacation I think.

I buy a bunch of Thai rock music, but TK still affects me the best. From an American perspective I think TK's producers are like Brian Wilson (not the hottest, but classic).
spot

Triumphs Kingdom

Postby Nan » Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:41 pm

TK band was separated from 2001. Their main producer was Somkiat Ariyachaipanich.

For Joyce, right now she is in jail from getting caught of having 4000 amphetamines for sale, with her boyfriend.
Nan

Triumphs Kingdom

Postby spot » Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:23 pm

I do like like Somkiat's solo music. And I think I've heard several albums with him involved. Maybe a lot of the Bakery music involved him.

I also hear things that sound like Mr. Z in TK songs. Still I think someone else must play a role.

Both Mr. Sister and TK credit "Vacation". I can't remember now if they both credit "Theremin" too. I wonder if "Vacation" is the same as "the Vacation band". The vacation band doesn't sound like TK to me. So, I wonder who "Vacation" and "Theremin" were and if they did other music.
spot

Return to Culture and Current Events