thai-language.comInternet resource
for the Thai language
Lookup:
» more options here
Browse

F.A.Q. Check out the list of frequently asked questions for a quick answer to your inquiry

e-mail the author
guestbook
site settings
site news
bulk lookup
Bangkok
Thanks for your

recent donations!

Narisa N. $+++!
John A. $+++!
Paul S. $100!
Mike A. $100!
Eric B. $100!
John Karl L. $100!
Don S. $100!
John S. $100!
Peter B. $100!
Ingo B $50
Peter d C $50
Hans G $50
Alan M. $50
Rod S. $50
Wolfgang W. $50
Bill O. $70
Ravinder S. $20
Chris S. $15
Jose D-C $20
Steven P. $20
Daniel W. $75
Rudolf M. $30
David R. $50
Judith W. $50
Roger C. $50
Steve D. $50
Sean F. $50
Paul G. B. $50
xsinventory $20
Nigel A. $15
Michael B. $20
Otto S. $20
Damien G. $12
Simon G. $5
Lindsay D. $25
David S. $25
Laurent L. $40
Peter van G. $10
Graham S. $10
Peter N. $30
James A. $10
Dmitry I. $10
Edward R. $50
Roderick S. $30
Mason S. $5
Henning E. $20
John F. $20
Daniel F. $10
Armand H. $20
Daniel S. $20
James McD. $20
Shane McC. $10
Roberto P. $50
Derrell P. $20
Trevor O. $30
Patrick H. $25
Rick @SS $15
Gene H. $10
Aye A. M. $33
S. Cummings $25
Will F. $20
Get e-mail

Sign-up to join our mail­ing list. You'll receive e­mail notification when this site is updated. Your privacy is guaran­teed; this list is not sold, shared, or used for any other purpose. Click here for more infor­mation.

To unsubscribe, click here.

Looking for a Thai Language School In Bangkok?

Immersive programs, classroom study and private instruction, worldwide.

Moderator: acloudmovingby

Looking for a Thai Language School In Bangkok?

Postby Thai Language Solutions School » Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:51 am

Just relocated to Bangkok and feeling lost when you can't speak Thai? Thai Language Solutions School is the answer to your needs. We are a professional language school that teaches Thai in a fun yet systematic way.

We offer Thai Language courses ranging from Basic Conversation to Advanced Reading and Writing. We have a team of dedicated, experienced and well-qualified teachers who have been teaching students from different countries for many years. We will equip you with the skills to speak Thai with ease and confidence quickly and we are conveniently located at Phayathai Plaza which is just next to Phayathai BTS.

Like to visit us for a trial lesson? Please call Angie at 0811-720568. :P

** We can help students apply for ED Visa as well.
Thai Language Solutions School

Re: Looking for a Thai Language School In Bangkok?

Postby abbycarreon » Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:44 am

Thai language is a necessity especially when you have decided to live in the beautiful country of Thailand. I am so glad that this thread offers a lot of options on where to learn Thai language.

Thai Language School
abbycarreon

Postby Jaydhenz » Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:50 am

My brother who works in the city as an ESL teacher has this problem. I'll advise him to attend Thai language class within the month. He needs this and it would definitely help him!

My TV shows
Last edited by Jaydhenz on Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
Jaydhenz

Postby David and Bui » Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:52 am

The ThaiVisa language forum has a long, on-going discussion regarding recommendations for Thai language schools. See http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/592 ... ge-school/ .

Here is a list of Thai language schools in Bangkok http://www.thai-language-online.com/res ... ools.shtml .

Most schools offer trial lessons; please make sure that the teaching style is compatible with your learning method by taking advantage of these trial lessons before you pay any money.

Best of luck in your studies.
David in Houston
David and Bui

Postby sfweb » Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:16 pm

Thanks because i also take help from your post.

David and Bui wrote:The ThaiVisa language forum has a long, on-going discussion regarding recommendations for Thai language schools. See http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/592 ... ge-school/ .

Here is a list of Thai language schools in Bangkok http://www.thai-language-online.com/res ... ools.shtml .

Most schools offer trial lessons; please make sure that the teaching style is compatible with your learning method by taking advantage of these trial lessons before you pay any money.

Best of luck in your studies.
sfweb

Postby EllisanaSteveson » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:45 am

I was in the same position as some of you for a while but I started to research (mainly here on WomenLearnThai.) Thus far I have found Todd's reviews very useful. They lead me to try a few different schools around Bangkok. Most of the schools (I won't name names :P ) seemed fairly dated in their methods until recently I tried Duke Language School because of Todd's article here. This school actually got me excited to learn Thai and I've been making some decent progress over the last few months :D
EllisanaSteveson

Postby David and Bui » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:52 am

Congratulations, Ellisana! Great to hear that Tod's recommendations have been helpful to you and that your studies are progressing well. Please keep us informed about study techniques and what has helped you with your learning process.
David in Houston
David and Bui

Postby tod-daniels » Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:44 am

I too would like to hear "Ellisana" weigh in on what made that school "work" for them versus other schools out there they tried.

BTW there "Ellisana" my name is spelled Tod.. <- note that there is just one 'd'

Now my real name is Todd; but I got sick of thaiz looking at it and pronouncing it as "toddy", so I dropped one of the d's to just Tod. In Thai I spell it ท้อด which isn't any thai word except the name Tod.

Do let us know why you chose the school you did.

I'm flattered you plugged both me and the reviews I do, but I'd really like to hear why you found them a good fit for your learning thai needs and how many levels you've taken there so far..

Good Luck. . .
"Whoever said `Money can`t buy you love or joy` obviously was not making enough money." <- quote by Gene $immon$ of the rock group KISS
tod-daniels

Postby EllisanaSteveson » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:36 am

Thank you! Sorry about the spelling Tod. I ended up with Duke because compared to the other schools I was much more entertained. When I'm enjoying class I find that I retain a lot of information. I'll keep you all posted with my progress!
EllisanaSteveson

Return to Thai Language Instruction