thai-language.comInternet resource
for the Thai language
Lookup:
» more options here
Browse

F.A.Q. Check out the list of frequently asked questions for a quick answer to your inquiry

e-mail the author
guestbook
site settings
site news
bulk lookup
Bangkok
Thanks for your

recent donations!

Narisa N. $+++!
John A. $+++!
Paul S. $100!
Mike A. $100!
Eric B. $100!
John Karl L. $100!
Don S. $100!
John S. $100!
Peter B. $100!
Ingo B $50
Peter d C $50
Hans G $50
Alan M. $50
Rod S. $50
Wolfgang W. $50
Bill O. $70
Ravinder S. $20
Chris S. $15
Jose D-C $20
Steven P. $20
Daniel W. $75
Rudolf M. $30
David R. $50
Judith W. $50
Roger C. $50
Steve D. $50
Sean F. $50
Paul G. B. $50
xsinventory $20
Nigel A. $15
Michael B. $20
Otto S. $20
Damien G. $12
Simon G. $5
Lindsay D. $25
David S. $25
Laurent L. $40
Peter van G. $10
Graham S. $10
Peter N. $30
James A. $10
Dmitry I. $10
Edward R. $50
Roderick S. $30
Mason S. $5
Henning E. $20
John F. $20
Daniel F. $10
Armand H. $20
Daniel S. $20
James McD. $20
Shane McC. $10
Roberto P. $50
Derrell P. $20
Trevor O. $30
Patrick H. $25
Rick @SS $15
Gene H. $10
Aye A. M. $33
S. Cummings $25
Will F. $20
Get e-mail

Sign-up to join our mail­ing list. You'll receive e­mail notification when this site is updated. Your privacy is guaran­teed; this list is not sold, shared, or used for any other purpose. Click here for more infor­mation.

To unsubscribe, click here.

Are residence foreigners worst as Thail ladies ? Who know something about that ?

Inquiries and recommendations within Thailand

Moderator: acloudmovingby

Are residence foreigners worst as Thail ladies ? Who know something about that ?

Postby sweetpartner » Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:24 pm

Are foreign residence persons even worst as like Thai bar ladies ?
And what danger can rising from that matter ?
What’s the impact of sex affairs to the business in Phuket ?

Last year my former engaged girlfriend Sa had a dissolute sex affair with Mr. R., a small Italy guy who looks very similar as al-Hariri-Saad the new prime minister from Lebanon, has a bad reputation in the Patong nightlife scene and working/cooperating for/with a Construction and Consultants company in Patong to design and building luxury villas and apartment houses. With former subjects from him he has now a very negative reputation in the whole real-estate business in Phuket and blames with his matter other business partners as well.

I have told my girlfriend 100 times, ( from my understanding – for Thai ladies, your words are gone with the wind and they are proud to hear and DO as what you say) “DO NOT have SEX with another man, DO NOT play any games with me as you did before with other guys, stay with me with your heart and your body which does not mean only what I want for myself, it also means to keep being healthy without taking a risk to get AIDS, HIV, HPV 6 – 68 etc., because of the responsibility for a 6-year-old son”.

A beautiful solution: one man for her heart and another man for good sexuality of her desire. It is very easy and very nice to do so instead of being patient and keep waiting for each other for some days! 1000 times of more lies in everything.

It is very well known in Thailand for these scenes and clienteles that – you can bring out the lady from the bar but not the bar out of the lady. In that case – in Thailand living FARANGS are much more worst as like Thai bar ladies – so be careful !

Sa and R. have NO RESPECT for REAL LOVE and children. I come with my 6- year-old son every year to Thailand and work so hard (It does not makes any sense that a million of people have to work very hard and their girlfriends as well, wait for FAITHFULNESS) with travelling time of the tied relationship!

These base subjects of LIFE have no any value in such a place in Thailand!
What a big mountain of human bullshit in such a nice and natural place as Patong.

After a long time of fever attacks and examinations done in Bumrungrad Hospital and Bangkok-Pattaya Hospital, they detected a seldom-found body virus in me. The virus of which is easily transferable by mean of sexual contact BUT NOT transferable by other ways to direct family members. It is Humanes Papilloma Virus which is developed from the HPV family ( HVP 6 – 68, low-high risk virus, DNA double strings defects etc. ). Its incubation time is known to be between 3 up to 12 months and possibly up to 2 years or even longer. In 2001 I got the low-risk HPV virus in Indonesia which is now in a certain risky range.
Since last year my former girlfriend SA had the same HPV symptoms with several fever attacks and other effects.

As known from the HPV Virus infection and their transfer possibilities to other persons we have to inform you to beware any direct contact with infected persons. Hospitals can give specific advices how are the impacts of the HP Virus. Or by Internet : http://www.aidsmeds.com/OIs/HPV1.htm

Under that dangerous background, the Russian roll and sex rotation system in Patong it is necessity and an information DUTY to stop further HPV distributions to publish that matter by several Internet and local information sources, including in Thai, with more then 500 hundred reading hits per day world-wide. Not only temporarily.

With that matter a lot of trouble was triggered and forced from Mr. R. from January up to September 2004 in Patong, rising now incredible personal and family tragedies in Thailand and the abroad, hurt the proud and face looses of Thai people, blame the Thai lady, her family and him selves which bears the responsibility of TWO PERSONS. They were no respect for love, foreigner kids and Thai families too.

As for business persons well known DO NOT any sex actions with Thai ladies which are tied engaged business people or other foreigners. Mr. R. had not split the private from the business matters that he has to bears the responsibility for all their impacts of concerned real-estate business in Phuket.

He should let the well real-estate business reputation in Phuket untouchable without any negative targets and keep them far away from he’s porky sex actions and fuck-off to Italy where he comes from. Patong has enough of that kind of porky residence foreigners and do not need more.

Here is the MESSAGE to all Farangs and Thai ladies in Patong, Pattaya and Bangkok: play no games with other people, keep always personal RESPECT and as well, for LOVE, children and family. When the truth is revealed – sooner or later, it destroys GOOD parts and good intention of two persons to live their normal lives and it raises family tragedies in Thailand. For foreigners too, their dignity gets hurt and Thai people lose faces from their destroyed reputation and much more for those people who trigger that porky game. It is even worse for bar ladies and other sexual related business.

The FINAL aim, task and MESSAGE is: transfer this story, its danger and porky content to all people in Patong and elsewhere as what I did with the original Thai version which received a positive feedbacks from Bar Ladies. They do NOT understand if a lady really wants to get off from that kind of life, to have a REAL LOVE, a GOOD and NORMAL man to BUILD UP a NORMAL LIFE – why she can be so porky Sang-Jai – unfaithful! Certainly, many of them really want to get off from that scene seriously but in doing that, it requires TWO PERSONS to have good thinking and good acting.

Patong – July 2005
werner
sweetpartner

Postby Frank » Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:41 pm

I do not understand. What does "porky" mean?

Frank
Frank

Return to Residents' Tips: Dining Out, Entertainment, Events