thai-language.comInternet resource
for the Thai language
Lookup:
» more options here
Browse

F.A.Q. Check out the list of frequently asked questions for a quick answer to your inquiry

e-mail the author
guestbook
site settings
site news
bulk lookup
Bangkok
Thanks for your

recent donations!

Narisa N. $+++!
John A. $+++!
Paul S. $100!
Mike A. $100!
Eric B. $100!
John Karl L. $100!
Don S. $100!
John S. $100!
Peter B. $100!
Ingo B $50
Peter d C $50
Hans G $50
Alan M. $50
Rod S. $50
Wolfgang W. $50
Bill O. $70
Ravinder S. $20
Chris S. $15
Jose D-C $20
Steven P. $20
Daniel W. $75
Rudolf M. $30
David R. $50
Judith W. $50
Roger C. $50
Steve D. $50
Sean F. $50
Paul G. B. $50
xsinventory $20
Nigel A. $15
Michael B. $20
Otto S. $20
Damien G. $12
Simon G. $5
Lindsay D. $25
David S. $25
Laurent L. $40
Peter van G. $10
Graham S. $10
Peter N. $30
James A. $10
Dmitry I. $10
Edward R. $50
Roderick S. $30
Mason S. $5
Henning E. $20
John F. $20
Daniel F. $10
Armand H. $20
Daniel S. $20
James McD. $20
Shane McC. $10
Roberto P. $50
Derrell P. $20
Trevor O. $30
Patrick H. $25
Rick @SS $15
Gene H. $10
Aye A. M. $33
S. Cummings $25
Will F. $20
Get e-mail

Sign-up to join our mail­ing list. You'll receive e­mail notification when this site is updated. Your privacy is guaran­teed; this list is not sold, shared, or used for any other purpose. Click here for more infor­mation.

To unsubscribe, click here.

Translation Help

Complete sentences, phrases, and figurative speech

Moderator: acloudmovingby

Translation Help

Postby joeaw » Wed May 30, 2018 12:20 pm

Hi,

May I seek the kind members to translate for me what does this Thai words mean?

Thanks in advance.

นี่ไง...คือเหตุผลที่กุบล้อคไม่เหนโมเม้น...จะเอาอะไรคะจะถามเยอะๆเพื่อ!! เราเลิกกันไปแล้วนะคะ...โปรดรับความจริงให้ได้ด้วย....หรือจะให้บอกว่าคุณคือคนมาทีหลัง..
joeaw

Re: Translation Help

Postby Tgeezer » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:54 am

It looks as though the writer doesn’t spell very well, for example เหน, บล้อก so I will attempt something.

“Neengay (Here goes.., now then.., OK..So..), the reason that you free of not see moment.... will want what, will ask a lot a lot- because because!!! We have separated now, please accept the truth given can as well, or will tell give that you are the one who came afterwards.”

When I started this I intended to point out by substituting the words, how meaningless words are without context but now it doesn’t look so bad. It appears to be about someone who does not want to believe the situation or doubts the the writer and only they or someone close to them will know what it means.

Could be that the woman who wrote it is trying to convince someone that he is the only one in her life.

I would just like to add that the reason I answer is to try to start a dialogue with interested members who have had the opportunity to comment but didn’t, so probably won’t unless you come back with some context.
คับที่อยู่ได้คับใจอยู่ยาก
Tgeezer

Re: Translation Help

Postby bifftastic » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:41 pm

The word บล้อก is a Thai version of the English word 'block' as in blocked from contact on phones or social media.
นี่ใง คือเหตุผลที่กุบล้อค (กุ is กู spelled quickly) This! (right here) is the reason I blocked you!
The person is saying that they have broken up with the person they're speaking with but that person doesn't seem to understand. They keep asking questions but they must accept the truth, otherwise they will be referred to as a person of the past.
In other words, it's over, leave it be. Move on.
bifftastic

Return to Advanced Translation